GREENTEK Micro-cement Topcoat ,also known as Microtoping, Microconcrete or béton ciré is a beautifying overlay 2 – 3mm thickness, composed of cement, mineral pigments, additives and water-based resins. Due to its impeccable adhesion, Micro-cement give you a continuous concrete look joints free applicable onto tiles, plaster, masaiic, ceramic and numerous materials.
It is important to remember that Microcement is not a brand but a building material and that there are significant differences in appearance, properties and quality between different types of Microcement. we will be happy to help you choose the right type for your needs.
We offer different types of GREENTEK Microcement with different effects and properties. If you want a traditional smooth concrete look, choose GREENTEK Microcement the hardest and most durable Microcement that requires less maintenance.
- Seamless surface
- Application for walls and ceilings, interior and exterior
- Great variety of colors and textures
- Handmade application.
- High adherence.
- Covers any surface: tiles, marble, stoneware, terrazzo, plasterboard, concrete, cement, plaster, etc.
- Great resistance to use, impacts, scratches and chemical products Waterproof
- Saves time and avoids complicated works.
- Without debris
- Material thickness 2/3 mm.
- Eco-friendly product
- Easy maintenance and cleaning: with water and PH-Neutral soap
- Spaces free of germs and bacteria
- Discover the benefits of using GREENTEK Microcement when it’s time to renovate the floor. Create large, seamless surfaces that give a modern and uniform impression while being durable and long-lasting. In addition, the seamless surface is easy to clean.
- GREENTEK Microcement is an excellent choice for kitchen & bathroom renovations as it can be applied directly to tiles or plaster. In order to use GREENTEK Microcement in bathroom renovations, it is important that the existing bathroom is in good condition if you are not renovating from scratch.
- Available in various shades enhanced by stunning effects and finishes.
Technical performance characteristics:
- Fine thickness 2 – 3mm.
- Extensive range of shades, looks and colors.
Thanks to its outstanding waterproofing properties
Micro-cement is a great option for kitchens, living areas, bathrooms and wet rooms.
The material also lends itself well to functionality and practicality by
offering hygienic and hypoallergenic properties to create a clean and
Stain-free surface environment.
- The time – A renovation with GREENTEK Microcement normally takes 6 – 8 days, much depending on the choice of material and existing substrate.
- The price – When applying to existing surface layers such as tiles, you avoid the cost of demolishing and rebuilding from scratch. This makes GREENTEK Microcement very cost-effective.
- The environment – Why rip out and throw away something that works as it should? With GREENTEK Microcement, we keep the existing construction but only add a new surface layer.
- Maintenance – A surface with GREENTEK Microcement provides a jointless and easy-to-maintain surface. On tiles and clinker, the dirt usually gets stuck in the joints, which quickly looks boring.
- Timeless – With GREENTEK Microcement you can create surfaces with any color that suits your home and taste.