Micro-cement Topcoat,also known as microtoping or béton ciré is a beautifying overlay 2/3mm thickness, composed of cement, mineral pigments, additives and water-based resins. Due to its impeccable adhesion, Micro-cement give you a continuous concrete look joints free applicable onto tiles, plaster, terrazzo and numerous materials.
- Seamless surface
- Application for walls and ceilings, interior and exterior
- Great variety of colors and textures
- Handmade application.
- High adherence.
- Covers any surface: tiles, marble, stoneware, terrazzo, plasterboard, concrete, cement, plaster, etc.
- Great resistance to use, impacts, scratches and chemical products Waterproof
- Saves time and avoids complicated works.
- Without debris
- Material thickness 2/3 mm.
- Eco-friendly product
- Easy maintenance and cleaning: with water and PH-Neutral soap
- Spaces free of germs and bacteria
- Resinous Micro-cement, also known as Béton-ciré or micro-concrete is a polymer modified Resin-based coating which can be applied thinly to walls, stairs and floors in domestic and commercial environments.
- Both for interior and exterior
- For horizontal and vertical surfaces
- For furniture and high-end decoration
- Available in various shades enhanced by stunning effects and finishes.
Technical performance characteristics:
- Fine thickness 2/3mm.
- Extensive range of shades, looks and colors.
Thanks to its outstanding waterproofing properties
Micro-cement is a great option for kitchens, living areas, bathrooms and wet rooms.
The material also lends itself well to functionality and practicality by
offering hygienic and hypoallergenic properties to create a clean and
Stain-free surface environment.