Precast Cement-based agglomerated Terrazzo is a composite material made by mixing marble, granite, quartz, or glass chips bound with cement, colored with natural oxides, and blended with water in order to give strength and flexibility to the material. Cement agglomerated terrazzo slabs are hand-cast concrete and as such are not calibrated, therefore a slight variation in thickness may occur but can be further detailed with mechanical abrasion. they are engineered without reinforcement and are easily fabricated (cut, laminated, mitered, and polished) using the same tooling as marble or granite by a quality stone fabricator. Providing a wide range of colors and designs. Cement Terrazzo slab lends itself to both indoor and outdoor areas, uniting antique and contemporary styles in perfect harmony.
- Agglomerated terrazzo Slab is full-body concrete
- Agglomerated terrazzo Slab size is 244cm * 122cm cut to size.
- Agglomerated terrazzo Slab thickness is 3cm
- Recommended for indoor & outdoor, horizontal & vertical use.
- Slab edges are off-form/unfinished.
- The back of the slab is not finished.
- variation in aggregate is expected.
- Slabs need to be cleaned and sealed prior to first use.
- Recommended sealer – HTC Stain Protection, the contractor must purchase.
- Slabs are made to order and require 4 to 6 week lead time customization.